Terms and Conditions
The following details set out our obligations and rights regarding your holiday contract with Corrèze Cycling and you should please take care to read them carefully. The person making the booking (‘Party Leader’) has the responsibility to meet the terms and conditions and therefore is responsible for all other members of their party.
Booking and payments
- Bookings are made via the booking form, which will be sent to the Party Leader by email, along with a word document version of our terms and conditions.
- The completed form signed by the Party Leader should be sent to us either by mail or as an adobe pdf of the scanned forms. By signing the booking form, the party leader acknowledges that they have read and understood the terms and conditions that apply to their booking.
In addition a deposit of 200 euros per person (for weekly holidays) must be paid by the Party Leader to confirm the booking (or full payment if the booking is received within 10 weeks of the start date of the holiday). This deposit is non-refundable. The booking will only be confirmed when the deposit payment has been received.
- The outstanding balance must be paid no later than 10 weeks prior to the beginning of the holiday. We will send you a reminder if payments are not made in time and the Party Leader will have a maximum of seven days to make all payments due. If you fail to pay on time we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you and we may the offer the accommodation to an alternative client.
- All our holidays are priced in Euros. Payments may be made in Euros by interbank transfer to our French Bank account. Any fee that the receiving bank may charge on receipt of the party’s payment will be charged to the Party Leader.
Alternatively payment can be made by credit card. Credit card details are kept securely (and non eletronically) and destroyed by shredding and composting once the balance of the holiday is paid. .
- Once the payment has been received, we will send the Party Leader a booking confirmation and Invoice. The Party Leader must check that all the details are correct and notify us of any amendments or errors immediately, as it may not be possible to make changes later.
- Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease the prices of unsold arrangements at any time before your booking is confirmed. You will be given the correct current price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking.
Cancellation and changes
- A cancellation must be made in writing – an adobe PDF of a signed scanned letter can be emailed to us by the Party Leader. Refunds will be calculated as follows::
10 or more weeks notice – loss of deposit
4 to 10 weeks notice – 50% refund
2 to 4 weeks notice – 25% refund
less than 2 weeks notice – 0% refund
- If a booking is cancelled by us we will notify the Party Leader and offer a full refund or try and arrange other suitable dates. There will be no liability on Corrèze Cycling for the cancellation other than the repayment of monies received.
- Occasionally we may have to make changes to the holiday on offer or correct errors in details both before and after bookings have been confirmed. We will always try to avoid this, however we reserve the right to do so.
- Changes by you – in this event the Party Leader must notify us in writing as soon as possible. Whilst we will try and help we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet your requests. An amendment fee of 30 euros may be payable.
- We endeavour to keep the web site as up to date and accurate as possible, however errors may occasionally occur, so please check all details with us at the time of booking.
All persons booking a holiday are required to have insurance in order to cover the cost of cancellation by you and the cost of assistance and repatriation in the event of accident or illness. The insurance must provide cover for cycling. If you do not take out an insurance policy, Corrèze Cycling will not be responsible for any matters arising as a result. The Party leader will be responsible for reimbursing us for such sums we meet on the behalf of the person or persons involved. The Party Leader must provide details of the Insurance policy(ies) for all members of the party (insurer and policy number) on or before the final payment date. We strongly advise that all members of the party carry European Health Insurance Cards (EHIC)
Corrèze Cycling cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal property, luggage or other possessions, nor for any other loss, damage, inconvenience, delay, illness, fatal or other injury suffered by you as a result of making a booking with us, unless it can be shown that the company is in breach of its contractual and legal duty
Corrèze Cycling take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We only contact our clients a couple of times a year via email with details of offers, and only when clients have indicated that they will be happy to hear from us. We NEVER pass on our clients details to other companies.
For clients paying by credit cards, we recommend communicating the card details via telephone. The details are not stored electronically, only on paper and are shredded and composted once the final balance of the holiday is settled. They are never retained beyond this point.
In the unlikely event of any complaint, the client or Party Leader must immediately take it up with Corrèze Cycling. We cannot address any complaints made if we are unaware of them. If the complaint or problem is not resolved please contact us with full details by phone, fax or email within 48 hours of the matter arising.
Our accommodation is non-smoking. Smoking outside the accommodation is acceptable, using ash trays which can be provided. Please do not litter the exterior with cigarette butts and ash.
Swimming Pool & Sauna
Guests use the swimming pool and sauna at their own risk. The pool alarm system complies with French Law. Please ask for instructions on how to use the pool alarm. No glassware should be taken to the pool terrace – we provide acrylic glasses for the safety of our guests.
We accept your bookings on the understanding that all members of the Party are normally in god health and able to participate in this physical demands of a cycling holiday. Clients taking part in a Corrèze Cycling holiday do so at their own risk, and if there is any doubt about their fitness or ability they should consult their physician.
We expect that our clients will have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion, a member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause upset, distress or danger to any third party or damage to property, we reserve the right, without prior notice to terminate the holiday of the person(s) concerned. In such a situation, the person(s) will be required to leave the property. Corrèze Cycling will have no further responsibility to the person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not be liable for any for any expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
Corrèze Cycling is the trading name of the business registered in France, siret number 521 009 233, in the name of J W Parry. TVA registration number : FR72521009233.
00 33 (0)5 55 27 13 01