Covid 19 – Coronavirus : What You Need to Know
barsWe have been fully open to international guests since 15th May 2021. We have implemented new procedures for cleaning, hygiene and friendly distancing since spring 2020 and will be maintaining these throughout 2022. We thank you for your understanding during this time of international crisis, which now finally does seem to be improving.
Booking and payments
We believe that our guests need flexibility and confidence in these challenging times. So throughout 2020 and 2021, we did not take any upfront deposits or payments. This policy has stayed in place to the end of 2021 however we will then be reviewing this as this has been subject to abuse to a tiny minority of guests, which has caused us unnecessary difficulties. Update : From January 2022, to reserve a holiday until December 2021, you be asked to complete a booking form and pay a deposit of 200€ per person to secure your booking. Please click here to see our new ‘Post Covid’ terms and conditions. Balance payments for holidays will only be due 4 weeks before you travel (instead of the usual 10 weeks) We will attempt to keep you up to date with all the relevant information regarding Covid 19 and travel as it becomes available. As of March 2022 there are no travel restrictions for holidays in France.
Existing Bookings from 2019 / 2020
If you have already booked a holiday with us and paid a deposit, but are unable to travel expressly due to Covid (lockdown in your country, border closure by France, red listing of your country by France, or of France by your country) , you have been able to carry over your deposit to another date with no extra charge. From January 2021, cancellations due to ‘unease’ or ‘general uncertainty’ will result in a loss of any deposit paid..
Hygiene and Social Distancing during your stay
We have put in place improved sanitary procedures for our guests.
- As of 14th March 2022, it is no longer a requirement to have a Vaccine Pass to stay with us, go to restaurants, bars, theatres etc.
- Masks are no longer obligatory to wear in public areas, in shop restuarants etc, Use of masks is still obligatory on public transport and in hospitals and care homes etc. You will also be required to wear a mask if you are positive forr Covid, are symptomatic or have been in close cotact with someone with Covid.
- There is a hand cleaning station at the entrance where Hand gel will be provided. All guests will be expected to clean their hands when they enter or leave the building.
- Social distancing will be respected where it is appropriate
- The breakfast and dining room has been organised to allow as much distance between guests as possible. Staggered dining times may be implemented at busy periods. We have developed a Breakfast ordering App to facilitate preparation and prevent waste. This has been extremely successful and will be kept in the long term as part of our sustainability practices in reducing food waste.
- Decorative bedding (cushions, throws etc) were removed from rooms, but are starting to make a re-appearance. Bedlinen are laundered at 60 degrees. Towels may not be removed from your rooms to be dried every day as before. A change of towels will be available if needed.
- Rooms and public areas are thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant products which meet government guidelines
- Public areas with high traffic usage are cleaned at least 3 times a day, especially door handles and frames and the backs of chairs
- We ask that you respect social distancing even around the pool and gardens. there is plenty of space to spread out!
We appreciate you help and support during this time and we look forward to seeing you again